Thursday 8 March 2012

MIDNIGHT MADNESS !

For Midnight Madness, Eli, Tristan, and I held another lawyer presentation. This time we discussed different things to do with law. Eli did 'what is law?', I did 'how does relate to you', and Tristan did 'what are your rights?'. On top of that, in order to generate some business, we sold family packages to the people who attended our seminar. The packages consisted of wills, adoption certificates, a marriage license, and a prenup. Throughout the course of the night, all three of us also had a 13% off sale. We charged our customers the price before tax minus 13%. The whole night was really fun and I made a lot of money. I got put on retainer for a few people, which means they pay a certain amount of money and I become their lawyer for X amount of hours of X amount of days... you get the point. Annnywaaayss, the whole thing was really fun and I enjoyed it. The downside was that before the sale began, I was a little unorganized. I had to organize the packages, set up my office, print off my catalogue, not to mention the countless times my printer didn't want to cooperate. Oh well, it all worked out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment