Sunday 29 January 2012

Town Self-Reflection #2

Clearly I'm very behind on my blog because this post was supposed to be made last week, along with the others I'm working on right now. The in-role part of town started last week, and it's even more work than I thought it would be. I'm trying to work on balancing business transactions and working on the other assignments. I haven't yet bought some key things. I haven't furnished my business, bought groceries, clothes, a car, or made a mortgage payment yet. That's the part that's overwhelming me the most. Just trying to balance personal assignments and business assignments is what's getting me behind. However, I've drafted out all of my job research answers and applied for all my loans and mortgage, so I'm not completely behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment