Thursday 19 January 2012

Pre-Town Self-Reflection

Town is going to start on Monday and I'm finally getting everything together. I've almost completed my bank applications (mortgage, business loan, credit card), I've started my business sign, done most of my rough job research, have scheduled my job visit, and have finished my business model. I still have a lot of work to do though. In time for Monday, I have complete all three of my bank application, finish my business sign, fill out both job research sheets in rough, create my inventory, and complete my biography. It seems like a lot of work, but I've started on most of it and have a good idea of what I have to do. Although it would've been better if I had prioritized my work a little bit more during the two week prep. period we're given. I'll just have to catch up with everything before Monday and I'll be fine. I'm looking forward to what the actual Town experience is going to be like and as long as I stay on top of work, I'm sure it'll be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment