Sunday 29 January 2012

Blog Post #1

This past January, there was a brutal snowstorm. I was just on my way to work at 33 Main Street. The snow was billowing down and wouldn't let up. The traffic went on for what seemed like miles, and there was no way out of it. I wasn't even close to Main Street, and it had already taken me 20 minutes or so to get to the intersection at City and Jonah St. I realized there was no way I was going to get to my firm in less than an hour, or even longer, and neither would my clients. Suddenly, coupled with the snow was furious hail pouring down from the sky, that even left small dents on the roof of my car. I called my paralegal and secretary to tell them I was closing the firm for the day, and I turned around and went home; there wasn't so much traffic heading back. The year has been pretty good so far. I recently incorporated my law firm, which will save me a lot of money in the future, and I hired a secretary this year, which is making my business run much more efficiently. Hopefully the cold weather will clear up for a nice spring and there won't be too much rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment