Sunday 12 February 2012

Blog Post #5

I've finally caught with my blogging for last year. Overall, 2012 was pretty good, in spite of some unfortunate things. The snowstorm at the beginning of the year gave Anthony, and some friends bonding time. Since none of us could go in to work, Philip, Zak, and Andrew all came over to our house. The rainstorm in the spring made for some nice rainbows and the flowers blossomed beautifully, I think it was worth it. The heatwave in the summer was brutal, and there really wasn't any upside to it; the beaches were crowded, the heat was unbearable, and lots of our neighbors had lawn damage because of it. now it's 2013, and this years going even better than the last. Before deductions, I've already made over $100,000, and projections for it to get even higher. Anthony and I just finished re-furnishing the house to accommodate our three kids that we just got adoption papers approved for! I'm extremely excited to start my life with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment