Sunday 12 February 2012

Self-reflection #3

Today was the first day of year two. Because of the new agenda system with the stickers, I now have three kids, smoke/water damage in my house, and on a different note, inherited $20,000, which I invested. Anthony and I weren't going to have any kids, considering the extra cost and extra work, but now it's pretty much mandatory. We both got the number two on our agendas so we were going to have four, but Nicole dropped it down to two, fortunately. Although, at least our adoption process won't cost anything since I'm a lawyer, and I already have adoption certificates made up. I spent most of the morning dealing with my spreadsheets and finishing my year one records. It turns out that my profit for that year was only $488.83, which is kind of embarrassing considering my starting salary is $80,000. The main problem is that people don't actually account for a lawyer when they do business so most contracts go without notarization, and real estate deals go down without a lawyer. That's the most frustrating part in terms of in-role stuff because Tristan, Eli, and I have made multiple announcements and I've reminded the real estate agents and bank. The good thing is that I'm finally on top of my work, except my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment