Sunday 19 February 2012

Blog Post #7

Clearly I haven't been updating my blog frequently as 2013 is already over and I've only made two posts this year! 2013 was Anthony and I's first year with our new kids, Sam, Jamal, and Kat, and we love them.   This year has been great for my business and I've been able to pull myself out of my debts from 2012. Anthony's gambling issues have been on the rise. It's been worrisome but he's actually been winning a lot of money. As long as he isn't in debt and starting any beef, it's harmless. Profit projections for this year are unbelievable. In the first four months of the year I made more than double my starting salary for 2012.  This year, Eli, Tristan, and I have been working together a lot more. We still separate our business but we're a lot more helpful to each other now and it's improving all of our sales. We held a will writing workshop a the end of the year which really helped the people of Horizonia and made us a lot of money. I'm really hoping Mr. Merali will win the election so that an investment opportunity for the condos could be negotiated. My investments I made with the $20,00 I inherited at the beginning of the year have been making money, and overall my life is just very good. I'm really hoping Mr. Merali will win the election so that an investment opportunity for the condos could be negotiated.

No comments:

Post a Comment